Tuesday, 1 July 2014

DEECET/DIETCET 2014 Counselling Seat Allotment Orders

DIETCET 2014 Seat Allotment. DIETCET 2014 Counselling. DIETCET Counselling 2014. DEECET 2014 Counselling. DIETCET 2014 Seat Allotment Order. Dietcet Counselling procedure.
This year 2014 about 4,00,000 candidates have attended to Dietcet 2014 (DEECET 2014) Examination. Among them 2,00,000 candidates have qualified this year. About 35000 Seat available in all DIETs in AP.
Candidates need to apply online to submit their Preferences of colleges through Web based selection. Then candidates need to download their Seat Allotment Order.
All the sanctioned intake of seats in D.Ed course in the Govt. DIETs and Private Un Aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions shall be filled by the Convener DIETCET-2014. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in DIETCET-2014/DEECET 2014. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
Reservation:
  1. 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of sets shall be unreserved seats.
  2. The rules of reservation of seats for SC/ST/BC/PCP/NCC/SCOUTS&GUIDES/ DEFENCE PERSONNEL etc., shall be followed as prescribed by the government from time to time.
  3. Reservations of Seats for the Defense Personnel, their children, spouses: For Ex-Service men, Defense Personnel, Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force residing in Andhra Pradesh and / or their children /spouses, as per rules.
  4. Reservations of seats for NCC/Scouts and Guides/Sports and Games/Physically challenged persons/ Defence personnel.

5 comments:

  1. I got 42rank I got seat in first but duebsome health problem I cannot thebcouncelling again I apply in second councelling but no seat a lot me
    Why pls give response

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir we are the students of 2014 ,we are waiting for the counselling dates pls anounce them as early as possible....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir please tell me when was the counselling please announce the dates

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Know the diecet 2014 counselling schedule go to

    www.lastingtech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete